Intravenous vitamin therapy to alleviate symptoms of stress & anxiety
Redefine's Stress Relief infusion delivers 12 essential nutrients directly into your bloodstream for maximum absorption to calm the body and eliminate moodiness, irritability and other signs of stress. IV hydration therapy with essential vitamins helps control stress levels so you feel more relaxed.
Alleviate IV Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 (Pyriodoxine)
- ...And more!
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
Magnesium and Stress
Magnesium is an essential mineral for regulating the body's stress responses. Magnesium also boosts GABA levels (low magnesium and low GABA can make it hard to relax).
Our stress relief IV therapy includes magnesium, glutathione and other beneficial supplements. Learn more about the ingredients used in our IV treatments or contact us to request a custom vitamin drip formula.
Anti-Stress Hydration Therapy and Vitamin Shots
How to Reduce Stress in the Workplace
Being stressed out at work is common, but learning to manage work stress is crucial for your health and well-being. Employers and staff can all practice simple strategies for stress relief on the job:
- Mind your posture and feel better instantly. Sitting or standing up straight has a positive psychological effect and helps your circulatory system deliver oxygen and nutrients throughout your body.
- Control clutter to feel calmer. Even just looking at cluttered or disorganized spaces can cause your body to produce higher levels of stress hormones.
- Set realistic goals and take pride in all you do. Setting the bar too high or failing to acknowledge your many daily accomplishments is a sure-fire way to breed discouragement and distress.
- Remember you’re not alone. Everyone suffers from workplace stress in one form or another. Sharing your coping strategies promotes social bonding, which reduces everyone’s stress load.
Signs and Symptoms of Stress
The effects of stress on the body vary depending on the person and their level of stress. While some stress can be a good thing by keeping you alert and focused, excessive stress often leads to exhaustion, sickness, and a wide variety of symptoms.
Some of the most common physical, emotional, cognitive, and behavioral signs of stress may include:
- Upset stomach
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Difficulty sleeping
- Aching muscles
- Hives or rash
- Teeth clenching or grinding
- Difficulty focusing
- Over-eating or not eating enough
- Increased alcohol, cigarette, or drug use
Chronic stress can also worsen or contribute to serious physical or mental health problems.
11 Relaxation Techniques that Really Work for Stress Relief
There are all kinds of relaxation techniques and positive coping methods capable of reducing stress in your life by slowing your heart rate and breathing, lowering your blood pressure, and increasing blood flow to your muscles. This improves your mood and focus while reducing tensions, pain, fatigue, stress hormones, frustration, and anger.
Our stress relief IV therapy provides instant relief when life gets overwhelming. To cope with your everyday stresses, try these relaxation techniques:
- Tai Chi
- Autogenic Relaxation
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation
- Rhythmic Movement
- Deep Breathing
- Music Therapy/Art Therapy