1. Vitamin B-Complex Injection.
2. Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble member of the B complex vitamin family. It helps the body create DNA in addition to forming and maintaining red blood cells. B12 is also thought to help with muscle weakness, vision issues, incontinence, fatigue and more. Found in a variety of foods, including dairy, fish and meat products, B12 is often taken as an injection as a weight loss aid. Taken as part of a healthy diet, B12 can boost metabolism and energy levels, particularly in those deficient in this vitamin.
The supplement is believed to help break down fats, proteins and carbohydrates, and turn them into energy. Increasing dosage of vitamin B12 is thought to help burn calories more efficiently, however it works best if taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise routine.B12 improves unhealthy cholesterol levels decreasing chances of stroke, hypertension, and other heart disease. Adequate B12 helps in cell reproduction, beneficial in healthier hair, skin, and nails. B12 is one of many vitamins essential to overall health. Add it to your weight loss plan today! Support your metabolism in addition to enjoying increased energy levels when working out or otherwise performing daily tasks.
3. Fat Burner (MIC Lipotropics) Lipotropics are substances defined as compounds that help break down and metabolize fat in the body.This aids weight loss in the body’s metabolism speeds up and therefore burns fat more effectively. This includes abnormal fat buildup in the liver, and processing of hormones estrogen, sulfa drugs, glucose and glycogen. While not a substitute for healthy diet and exercise, lipotropics will help the body lose weight efficiently and quickly.
These types of lipotropics exist--methionine, choline and inositol. Methionine is an essential amino acid and major lipotropic compound in the body. The body needs more of this compound when estrogen levels are high, as estrogen interferes with liver bile flow and increases bile cholesterol levels. The body also needs choline and inositol, as they prevent the liver from trapping fats and bile. Choline is needed for fat metabolism and healthy liver function. Lipotropics increases production of lecithin by the liver. Lecithin helps break up cholesterol moving it through bloodstream without clogging arteries. Lecithin helps in prevention of high cholesterol and hypertension. Lipotropics and the B12 vitamin may be taken together as injections to aid weight loss. Other benefits includes: Increase in energy, cell renewal, red blood cell production, activity of nervous system, and stress management. Enjoy the benefits of lipotropics as part of a healthy weight loss plan!
4. HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) is a naturally occuring hormone. HCG hormone helps control the hypothalamus which regulates our hunger and eating behavior. With the help of HCG the hypothalamus will also release any abnormal fat accumulated throughout the body, making it available for our body to use. In order to be successful with the program, patients need to be on a very low calorie diet. While on a diet, the patients on HCG will use their own mobilized fat as their source of energy. However, if you are on a very low calorie diet without HCG, you may simply starve yourself and may have serious consequences.
1) Lose up to a pound a day.
2) No exercise required.
3) Targets hard to reach fat in underarm, belly, hips, and thighs.
4) Reduces hunger.
5) Lose inches.